Makeup is a wonderful thing. It accentuates what you have and reveals what you do have! One of the secret tools of makeup is using concealer. It is attractive when used correctly. It shows used properly.
Here are the tips to use your concealer correctly.
- Blemishes: Always apply a dab of concealer on top of the blemish, combine the borders.
- Open sores: If you are attempting to conceal sores, concealer would not remain on by itself. A little bit of powder then a dab of concealer, combine the edges carefully, and apply powder carefully again. This can help keep the concealer set up. Make sure to remove your cosmetics and apply a little antibiotic ointment to permit the sore to heal rapidly.
- Dark Mix the concealer with a little bit of eye cream to prevent the garish appearance. If you applied concealer to your eyes, then you will know what I am talking about. Mixing best concealer for dry skin and dark circles with a small eye cream not only hydrates that delicate place, but enables the concealer to go on more smoothly, give more highlighting protection than base, and satisfactorily lightens the dark places.
- Application Tools: Use a flat lip liner or eye liner brush to apply concealer. There are brushes made for applying concealer, but if you do not have one, another brush will do. Make sure that the bristles are short – you do not want the brush to soak up all your concealer.
- Highlight: You can combine concealer with a tiny bit of glue and use a brush to apply it to the outer corners of your nose, inside and under your eyes, and to your frown lines in the outer edges of your mouth. Blend with a bristled brush or your finger.
- Shade: use a concealer that is a little lighter than your skin tone. In case you have got dark circles under your eyes, you may try using a concealer. A concealer that is close to your skin tone is ideal for all applications.
To complete your look, use your foundation over your face except for the eye area – you will displace what you have implemented and dust with powder. You are ready to apply your color cosmetics. Bear in mind, your makeup will look better and go on more smoothly if you use a skin care program: cleanse, protect, and moisturize. Take care of it so people will notice your beauty rather than being distracted by your skin’s imperfections!